The City has announced an ambitious new bikeway plan. Included in the plan -
- $5 million per year for the next 10 years
- 50km's of onstreet bike infrastructure improvements per year
- Stephen Avenue/8th Ave will become bike/ped only - no cars!
- multiple crosstown bikeways connecting all 4 quadrants, the airport, SAIT/MRC/UofC with connections planned to Okotoks, Cochrane, Airdrie
- HOV lanes on MacLeod Trail from downtown to 22x with separate space for bikes
For more info, check here - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calgary-AB/Bikebike-Bike-Shop-Calgary/1648...